Thursday, February 16, 2012

I'm Pro Choice...

  • Because, I will not let people in office, who don't know me, tell me what to do with my body!
  • Because, making abortion illegal isn't going to stop unsafe sex and rape!
  • Because, if abortion is banned, why stop there? next thing will be a ban on contraceptives or even sex itself!
  • Because, over 80,000 women die every year from complications from illegal abortions and hundreds more are injured!
  • Because, we are NOT baby breeders!
  • Because, women deserve to have safe options when it comes to their bodies!
  • Because, forcing someone into parenthood isn't fair to the woman or the offspring!
  • Because, women are NOT second class citizens!
I am Pro Choice because every woman should have a VOICE! Because OUR lives are worth something! Because we have a CHOICE!

No comments:

Post a Comment